Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Old pot brownies

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Herpnderp, Feb 15, 2012.

1. I'm new to edibles so please bare with me.

So my friend made some pot brownies, and since I wanted to buy some I took them off his hands. I live with my rents so I had to store them in this cabinet outside a few days ago and they got a LITTLE moldy (just a little.) I took them out today and noticed the mold so I just took it off with a fork and it looks/smells/tastes fine. What I'm most worried about though is something might have happened to the THC in the brownies. When I first got them, they smelled like a combination of marijuana and chocolate. Now they just smell like chocolate, the weed smell is gone. Does that mean the THC is deactivated or something? Sorry if I sound stupid, I'm just not sure about all of this.

Thank you in advance. :smoke:

(I posted this in the edible section, but couldn't get a clear answer.)

Any advice or information would be greatllyyyy appreciated.

2. They're fine. Eat em.

3. I think the visible mold should give you your answer