Old Pipe!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 210+210, May 1, 2012.

1. So yesterday, i was casually toking up in my room with a few friends.
    My dad always likes to pop in and make a few funny jokes, but this time he showed up with this old thing and starts talking about it, pretending to hit it.

I grew up with this thing, and i never knew what the hell it was. My parents have lots of old antique type stuff sitting around, so i never thought about it.
    Upon closer inspection, i realize its actually some indian-esque hookah, with airflow and everything.
    He told me that he had this for quite a while, he apparently got it in New Mexico many years ago. Who knows how old this thing really is.

Mabye if i smoke out of it ill have a vision quest or something :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. That thing looks like it would throw some killer hits.. That's some heavy shit, man.

3. Smoking through said device will deffinetly get you stoned as shit... I say enjoy my friend and post vids of the beast hitting :smoking::bongin:

4. nice pipe! lol what kind of jokes does your dad tell?

5. Ill be sure to post a demonstration of the said device sometime haha. Just gotta clean all that damn dust off.
    Im guessing im supposed to put coals in the metal bell-shaped part though :confused: going to have to figure this baby out.

But my dads a stoner at heart, he would just tell corny weed jokes haha cant think of any specifically. He always loves to tell old stories about dealing and getting caught. He even gave me an old pack of zigzags from when he was a youngin :smoke:

6. Holy fuck man, that's sweet, clean it and hit it.

I bet that shit was expensive when it came out, lots of metal and craftsmanship.

7. hmm before using it you should look up and see if it is worth anything..ya never know these days...what if its worth a few grand?

8. and think of how many times you were like "fuuuck!! i have nothing to smoke out of!!!" and you had that in your basement the whole time lol