Old PC Games - What did you play back in the day?

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by jerry111165, Mar 1, 2018.

1. think I started out on strong hold crusader castle sim
    around the time lego dome racer, sim city 2000, need for speed underground 2

currently im gaming it out with nfs most wanted black edition. was going to do nfs pro street but needs a couple programmes to work it on windows 10.

2. Started with a Vic-20 and then Amiga. First real game was Jet set willy also loved stunt car racer and sensible soccer. Now use VR.

• Like Like x 2
  3. command and conquer yuris revenge, gta san Andreas, neo geo emulator games, some sega games and also first-person shooting games like counter strike,igi etc.

• Like Like x 1
  4. 2001 - 2006 Well of Souls www.synthetic-reality.com/wos

Original servers are still up and running. Only about 5 players on at a time

2005 - current GunZ : The Duel

Original servers arent up anymore but many private servers can be found. This game used to pull in over 50,000 users DAILY!

2006 - 2010 Soldier Front. Game got ran over by hackers. They made a SF 2 but it was a flop. Was a great fps. Easier for me to play than CS.

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I forgot to.mention WC! I started with WC 3 : RoC and TFT expansion. Really only played custom games like footmen frenzy, tower defense, hero siege, etc. I was too young to play ladder lol

Sent from my LM-Q610(FGN) using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Gex enter the gecko

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I didn’t have a PC until ‘95 but the first games I played were things like Gabriel Knight, Monkey Island, DOTT, Kings Quest, Doom, 7th Guest. I’d played some of these or similar on my cousin’s Amiga, and I had plenty of friends with C64s so there was never a shortage of games - Bubble Bobble was a definite fave back in the day.