Old or new. Best chance to find keepers.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Jes Me, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Hello , been a member for a minute and had a few things on my mind . I have been at this game for along time, seen alot. Started outdoors in B.C. Canada in the early seventies. Learned from Vietnam draft dodgers
    that moved to the lower mainland to get away from draft.
    Moved indoors using street lighting and learned trial and error with a group of buddies that had a yearning to
    progress as growers, and not have to pay 90 a quarter for Cambodian and Acapulco gold. This was all before the internet and any literature on cannabis.
    We popped bag seed and swapped strains, always trying to find keepers. Fast forward 40 years and still playin the game and trying to adjust to legalization, and settle into retirement. Have spent 1000’s on beans over the years, since the introduction of seed banks and manage to find a keeper or two a year to keep new
    flavours comin thru.
    So...... I’m tired of buying beans from marketing bean chuckers that put out strains every week and have been getting beans of older more established strains that have been worked. Trying to find a keeper in a pack or two instead of buying 10 packs of f1’s, and still not finding a keeper. Please list ones that fit the bill.
    I don’t mind running thru a few packs to have a look, but I sure as hell don’t want to buy the breeder a new fucking bedroom suite. Old or new. What’s the best list of breeders that aren’t tryin to get on the hype train and play the game straight.

2. You should post this in the growing section. It will be easier to get an answer.

3. there will be masses of split opinions on this type of quistion
    i will add 2 suggestions seedstockers and seedsman :)

4. Cool, thx for the replies. I will move the question to the growing section if I can figure out how to do so.