Old OG'er

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Cowboy_Grower, Apr 15, 2023.

1. Hey everyone! Cowboy_Grower here. Hailing from the great state of Arizona. Have been growing for about 20 years off and on, I stick to small personal use grows 1~3 ladies max using the great halide in the sky. I was a member of the OverGrow forums back in the early 2000s when it was raided and impounded by the RCMP. Man, we really had something going back then. The chatroom was always lively with some of the best cannabis farmers in the world and the forums were a place for everyone to learn! So if any of you original OG'ers are out there say hey! ✌️

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Hi Cowboy, welcome to GC. I've only been here for about a week myself, but it's my new home away from home. Great place, great people. And a wealth of knowledge..

:gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
  3. #3 Vee, Apr 15, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2023
    • Like Like x 1
  4. If I remember correctly, ICMAG was also around back in the OG days. They were like competing forums? I know they somehow ended up with a bunch of stuff from the OG servers, even found a few of my old grow reports. Kinda cool. Also if I remember correctly ICMAG was being run by the folks from Nirvana seed company? I dunno it's been years since I thought about all that.

• Like Like x 3
  5. Welcome Cowboy!

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. #6 tonyblaze999, Apr 16, 2023
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2023
    Hello, nice to meet you, 20 years is cool, I didn't even start growing yet

• Like Like x 2
  7. welcome to GC @cowboy Grower ....hope ya find GC helpful and friendly too ....mac.

• Like Like x 1
  8. I welcome you on behalf of the European Grasscity community.
    And maybe Jamaican.
    If you spend enough time on here, you'll know who I'm talking about.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Welcome! Im an Arizona grower too. Where about are you located?