Old News - 2004 Death to Marijuana Offense

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Brumac, Apr 28, 2010.

1. #2 makersmark, Apr 28, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2010
    This is so unbelievably sad ..... I sincerely hope that his community insisted that those responsible for his death be held accountable. The judge who wrongly imprisoned him and the guards who denied him necessary medical care (I'd bet my life savings he was asking from the beginning but was ignored) should have been charged with involuntary manslaughter. I would say murder, but we can all be sure this was an accident as a live inmate has more monetary value to the system than a dead one.

2. Clayton Helriggle i find this the worst one because of the severity of the raid, 30 body armor clad swat men who shot him when he came downstairs after hearing all the noise unarmed and all they found were sme rolling papers, a small amount of marijuana and a bong a 24 year olds life is worth more than that.

3. I hope the vote in November for California proves righteous for the rest of the states...Eyebrows get raised when they see all that money being raked in from taxation of a fine plant.

4. fucked up shit, and you know what i love the most? NOTHING HAPPENS TO THE PEOPLE WHO DO THIS SHIT... like ooh you can go to court against the police, but guess what will happen, they can just falsify evidence like they've done so many times and just bullshit their way through because they are police.