Old leaves dying new leaves coming out with white tips

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by chucho5314, Jun 20, 2016.

1. This is my first grow using some bagseeds i had. It was going very well untill the first lower leaves started dying. Since then i started giving her nutes ( fox farm grow big ) 2 tea spoons in a gallon and now the new growth is coming out with whitr tips. Whats going on here. ?????? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. That alone should be enough to tell you something ..???

I see no white tips ?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Theyre on the small new leafs my camera sucks so i cant get a good picture .

4. what soil you using and looks to me like a pissible salt build up as there bot white tips looks more burnt too me

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. [​IMG]

How would i fix that issue ?

6. ahh they look light now this can mean shes a lil hungry. have youngiven her nutes

7. Yea i been giving her grow big bit my dumb ass got the hydroponic one witch is 3-2-6. Its week 3 using 2 tablespoons in a gallon. I also mixed 2 table spoons of bat guano in another gallon but i havent have them that

8. your using hydro hmmmm i wonder if its messing with your ph does it say for soil too

9. Ive read online and it basically says that it really doesnt matter so i dunno. The soil one is 6-4-4 while this ones is 3-2-6