old lady on shrooms lol

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by squeeprez, Mar 15, 2009.

1. a few days ago i was on my way 2 a friends house like an hour away. i noticed i was getting low on gas so i pull into a gas station. its a prepay so i go inside and i see two older ladies talking at the counter (one is the cashier). i walk up to pay and the lady on my side of the counter notices my awesome shoes (Vibram FiveFingers, google that shit). she starts asking me about them while i am paying. when i get done she looks at me with the most serious face ever and asks if she can touch them...i tell her ok, thats the first time anybody has ever asked that about them. they usually are just like, whoa awesome shoes. those are crazy. she starts rubbing it all over while my foot is still in it. then she says" my fingers are having an orgasm from this amazingness and starts crying. i ask if shes ok and she says yea, my eyes are having an orgasm too. then she pulls out a huge bag of shrooms and offers me some. i politely decline and say that i only do mj. she told me i should have came in yesterday. lol. then i filled up and left. she was weird....

2. Since you told me to google it I did, and those are probably the best stoner shoes ever, I would prolly never wear em but shits creative haha. And to that old lady, I don't know she's just a fuckn weirdo.

3. i love 'em cuz i love going barefoot, but rocks hurt so they are perfect. i can still feel grass with them on and its great.

4. Haha, awesome.
    I want some of those shoes now. They look pretty awesome.
    I would've been all over those shrooms like, "Hell yeah I want some!"
    But that's just me.
    +rep just for the shoes.

5. thats nuts, I really would have been stunned if she asked me.. but definitely would have taken some.

+rep, I've never heard of those shoes.. I'm ordering some today. I'm always barefoot or wear sandals.. those are perfect.