Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

OLD kief still smokable?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CheshireBA, Dec 19, 2013.

1. So I was cleaning out an old cupboard and found a small container of kief inside that I hid in case of emergencies. It has been there for likely a year or more, it seems dry as hell, any idea on if this is still at all potent?
    Pic:
    image.jpg

2. if it didn't have a lid on it all that time its probably got a bunch of dust in it, but it should still be good to smoke i guess

3. if it is, in fact, an emergency; you gonna get baked from that :smoke:

4. Haha, it sort of is, in a serious dry spell atm. Two of the local guys have stopped answering their phones (not just for me, for everyone I've talked to) and one got busted leaving just one guy who is flakey as hell. This find has made my day :D

5. It was wrapped in paper so it shouldn't be too bad I suppose, thanks!

6. It should be fine a lot of my friends save there kief all year for 420

7. Id just smoke it lol