Old Jeans

Discussion in 'General' started by Dan Gleesac, Jan 4, 2008.

1. arent old jeans the best??? i HATE having to break in a new pair....this is a picture of my old jeans...they somehow lasted me over two years with pretty much daily wearing....they eventually got so fragile that whenever they were washed at least one new hole would open up....i LOVED these jeans i had some of my best times while wearing them.....they eventually had at least 17 wholes open up in them.....

Attached Files:

2. i'm glad someone otehr than me wears there jeans a few days before changing them, cuz it aint like jeans get all sweaty and nasty, not to mention i dont have that many pairs of pants/jeans

3. i wear my jeans for a long time at a time.....especially in the winter cause i wear pajama pants under them so i stay nice and toasty

4. I like jeans. Wait I love jeans but I like em new. New Lee's are my favorite. But nothing was as nice as my dads Wranglers from the 70's. Those things were like kashmire.

5. It's all about jeans

I'm lovin' the dancing bear patch on there! I've got a pair of Union Bay jeans from waaay back that still fit just right...they're my favorite pair. I'll admit though, I like the jeans you can buy that look like they've already been through hell. If Earth had a uniform, the men would wear jeans.

6. Diesel all the way.

7. I hate jeans. so uncomfortable.

khakis, cords, mountain khakis, or carhartts are choice.

8. i have a pair of jeans that i love getting stoned in. they are about 8 months old and broken in pretty well, they're so damn comfortable and since i smoke 99% of the time in my car, it's nice being comfortable in the car

9. Ah, my pair of Lee Dundarees will be with me until the end.

10. My lucky jeans are soooooo damn comfy. I just bought Volcom jeans 2 months ago and they're breaking in quite nicely.

all i ever wear. I rotate them and give about 3-5 days to each

11. old jeans are the best

i just got a new pair, i feel like a robot walking around in those stiff mother fuckers

12. I wear Dickies.

13. HELL YEAH, DICKIES FTW!!!!!! I also dont change out my pants for a couple days or until i spill something on them or they get dirty......

14. I only wear levi 559 or 569 pants lol, they are the most comfortable ones i've had and levi jeans are good quality. I can appreciate a fresh pair of jeans though, when my pants get too old they start to look old and that's when i stop wearing them.

15. I don't wear jeans for more than 2 days in a row. but I circulate my jeans multiple times before I wash them. haha. It's kinda of like. if you don't wear them for a few days they aren't dirty any more. haha. khakis SUCK, they always seem to get dirty mad fast. it's a pain in the ass. and it reminds me too much of uniform. haha. blue jeans, get a bit of dirt on them from sitting on the ground and they look even cooler. haha

16. I've been wearing the same jeans this whole year.

17. I am surprisingly one of the few people in the world that never wears jeans, i've only ever owned one pair and they were white and i worn them twice, once when i tried em on and once to this gay ass concert i had to perform in when i was like 9-10years old. but the cold sucks without jeans, luckily for me it isnt cold too often here.

18. i don't got $600 for a pair of jeans tho:rolleyes:

19. Dude, I'm so not a girly girl at all, I wear the same jeans until they rip in a spot that is unbecoming of a young lady :p

I hate buying new clothes, I'm petite, yet the petite pants don't fit right, the regular length pants are too long, ug. Be thankful that you are men, well most of you anyway :D

Oh well, I have like 3 pairs of pants, all jeans, all fit so it's all good :D