Old golden weed found

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by fallouton420, Sep 26, 2016.

1. So, I lost some weed about 2-3 months ago probably, and while going to hike to a place I hadn't been since I lost my weed, AND I FOUND IT!! But it was a golden color when earlier it had been a nice green, still smelled like weed, nothing bad, but I'm curious if this would be safe to smoke, it was outside this entire time in a pill bottle, hadn't been opened or anything, weed looked fine didn't see any mold besides one sort of weird part on one nug, but not sure if it was mold

2. Smoke it, be nicely cured!

• Like Like x 1
  3. One day, I was in my high school cafeteria senior year looking through my backpack, and I found about 2-3 grams of some good nugs in there. I had no idea they'd been in there and I'd been going to school for probably months w/them in it. Whipped it out in the lunch room and all my non smoker friends were like WTF WEED GTFO

You know I damn well smoked those nugs

• Like Like x 1
  4. awesome xD I remember I wasn't very happy when I lost it, because it's close to a quarter oz I'm pretty sure

• Like Like x 1
  5. Hello Friend!
    It's Golden because it's Sun bleached my friend! Like the bud got a tan...not bad, not good...smokeable...However, being in an enclosed container in the sun it stands to reason that condensation and potentially mold or mildew collected on the herb. Check it carefully before smokin!