Old Friend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Bud buddys, Jan 15, 2011.

1. Alright so i added my old best friend from gr.7 on facebook, he moved to halifax when i hit gr.8 and so it was kind of a big deal talking to him again, so we started talking found out we both blazed now except hes a huge dealer in halifax sells to new brunswick and p.e.i and all that sells lots of different stuff now like guns,weed,white,pills he told me about gun fights, and selling 10000 pills at a time and shit im kinda worried about him hes got like 20 people infront of 1 person so its like have 30 backups on one person if he gets caught. its like some godfather shit

apperantly hes pretty known in halifax

2. Yeahhh I smell shit comin outta homeboys mouth. Dont take anything people say for face value.

3. dude could be BSing but its possible he's telling the truth..see if he wants to come thru and smoke and see what he's really been up to.

4. "i know how to spot a fool cause they never shut up, If you speak it you don't know it and if you know it your don't speak it." Friends full of it because no TRUE dealer goes on about their business on a networking site. Sorry to say your friend gave you a can a beans and you cooked it.

5. It could just be all talk, but who knows if its true or not. For some reason I cant see Halifax being a place for other drugs and gunfights and shit.

Most weed I have seen from Hali has been not the best quality to say the least, but in the Maritimes everyone is just so chill and respectful of others which is why I see it as a place where weed is most popular and they dont care about the other shit.

6. Something tells me that he's exagerating.:rolleyes:

7. A real G never talks about his bizz so openly. He's bullshittin you 100%.