Old Forum Back?

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by happy tree, Aug 25, 2010.

1. I logged in GC this morning to see that the old forum design and everything is back.
    Probably just temporary as there are still many changes that have to be made, right?

Not gonna lie, I was pretty relieved to see the old forum on my screen. I think it's just cuz I fear change and the new one scared me :eek::(
    But that's a personal thing..

2. haha, I thought the same thing. Who knows man. Only time will tell.

3. Lets hope it stays this way!

Yesterday's version belongs on a development server or something until they work out the bugs..

4. I totally dug what I saw from the other version. Change is GOOD.

5. word i couldnt even log in on the new forum

6. in 8 years i dont think i ever once got the impression that SJ did any of this for the money he made off it.....?

i think he just loves this place as much as we all do?:smoking:

7. Fo sho. I felt like an old lady using a computer for the first time, it was confusing!! This is much simpler :)

8. I think that's what I said... ;)

9. Personally, I believe:

Old Forum Layout > New Forum Layout

10. yup i think i was agreeing with you!;)

11. Agree but then again if you use the other one for a few days I'm sure it would be good as well.

12. I didnt get to see the NEW only got the update page. Im just glad to see GC back up and running :metal::hello::yay::gc_rocks: my morning coffee just wasnt the same:p kinda sucks if you baught that cell phone app thing and now cant use it:(

13. Cell phone app works here now also!

SJ

14. bad ass