old fling

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by alexsaysyes, Dec 20, 2012.

1. :smoke: alright well I started working at thus barnes and nobles about a year ago. My dad runs the place so he gave me a job after I left my last job. Anyways, I dated this girl in highschool breifly and now I'm working with her, last we meet again lol. So after we dated she dated the same guy for 4 years, well now she's single and anxious to basicly "let loose, get fucked up. Now my question is do attempt this or no because I work with her now? Keep in mind she's been with the same dude for 4 years, never been with anyone besides him in the sack. This just sounds like a nightmare to deal with. Oh and she doesn't smoke weed and just recently started drinking...

2. No don't mess with coworkers

3. I'd get her drunk, fuck her, pretend it didn't happen until she approaches you about it.

Your a man, make no excuses for your desires as one!

4. ^_^ obvious troll

5. Here's the plan my man. Be really cool with her, flirt with her, but don't really hit on her. Pretend you don't care. Meet other women, preferably good looking ones, preferably so that she sees them meet you for lunch, after work, whatever. When one of you leaves the job, if she's still single, she's all yours. Or maybe you'll have met someone awesome in the mean time. Being fun and friendly with your attractive coworker might even just catch the attention of a hot customer. ;-)

6. I was serious, if your desire her, get her.

7. I try not to shit where I eat

8. Yeah but getting her drunk dude? That was a joke right cuz uhhhhhh legally that's rape dude. An intoxicated person, by law, can not give consent to anything... so yeah :-/

9. If she's too drunk to say no, then it's not rape

10. try to bang her, she doesn't comply get daddy to fire her.

11. Bang her then get daddy to fire her