Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Old firecrackers safe to eat?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sodope28, Dec 25, 2012.

1. so i made firecrackers about three months ago, i have one left in a sealed ziplock in my friends house. They are made with nutella. I want to know can i still eat them, or will they jist taste like shit?

2. They will work fine, but they might taste shitty. Try a bit, if you can deal with the taste then eat the rest.

3. Shouldn't have an effect on the potency

4. if anything id think it would have helped the potency

5. Well I remember having a great high from some old firecrackers but the next day I threw up though I think I just greened out

6. Potency will still be there, but you might get food poisoning. Both crackers (once exposed to moisture) and nutella are prone to mould if left for that long unrefridgerated. It could be why ChronixModz threw up.
    \t