Old cop story

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SoShot, Apr 13, 2012.

1. Sup blades, just a story from this past summer, bored and felt like sharing

So to get some background, we live in a nice town, smoke all day everyday but get bored over the long summer nights. We had a thing for climbing on buildings and smoking on the roofs, call it immature but I dont care what you say.. its chill as fuck. The rush you get from climbing up (some easy, some difficult) is awesome. Then you find a chill spot and light up again.

Now this is nothing new to us, we've done it multiple times a week for a couple years now, we've had multiple run in's with the cops but we know the rooftops and area better than anyone not to mention we were all 2 sport athletes in high school.

Well heres the story part.. So one night we had another friend join us, he had never climbed before so we took him to an easier roof which was more out in the open. We never really thought about it because we never get caught and we were super baked. Anyway were up there chillin for a good 15-20 min and our dealer tells us hes ready, so we walk back to our cars to go pick up another bag and our new friend lost his wallet on the roof.... Great. So 3 of them turn around to go back up and get the wallet, me and my other two friends head to my car. Next thing we know were about 200 ft from the road now, about to hop in my car, we look back and the police are all jumping out of their cars pointing guns at our friends with the spotlight on them yelling to get on the ground. Us 3 get in my car and my friend starts flipping out to get the fuck out of here.. well to get out we have to drive right by where they are all pulled over so im like fuck that they didnt see us, lets either sit here or head back in the woods. Anyway my friend is freaking out and I end up listening to the crazy tweaking kid and drive right by the cops and head to a safe spot.

After an hour of our friends getting fucked by the police, they find my friends pipe in the other car cause he left it on the seat (retard). And the police took my 18 year old friend home when he told them he was 18 and he had the car in which he would drive home, however they forced him in the car and took him home which he was furious about, and since their parents are nice they didnt press charges against the cop for doing something ILLEGAL. They saw us leaving and had to give our names, in the end it was really just a big scare. We had to apologize for being on their roof and the guy was really chill about it.

Thats about it, I have more stories if you guys liked that, later blades

2. Cops are sketchy. That is all.

3. They didn't have to give your names, you should find some better friends.

4. The cops said basically you tell us their names right now or we go chase them and bring them back here and youll get in more trouble. We're all bros, sink and swim together man

5. Why do I feel like I've seen this thread before......