Old classmate, girlfriend of a newly made friend, hitting on me.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ChronicPhonix, Dec 21, 2012.

1. You betta hit that shit fool

2. I feel we cannot come to a fair conclusion unless we can see this lady.
    Pics please good sir.

3. Haha, pics would be good but i doubt they will be put up.
    It's a complicated situation. the way i see it, if she's willing to do it with you, if you don't do it she may just do it with some other guy. I guess what matters is that either she is the kinda girl to cheat, or she is not committed to this particular relationship. Either way you wouldn't exactly be ruining anything, and if you did it would be her fault not yours.

4. Why let the other lamer dude smash first?

5. Watch out for the quiet ones. Im an introvert myself.. And honestly im pretty fucked up lol.

6. I have to agree with this lol... I'm usually more reserved and honestly I have some very fucked up thoughts... Don't think I would actually carry them out but if someone pushed me far enough you never know.... OP just warning you. The quiet ones really are the ones to watch out for.

7. I wouldn't post pictures for privacy reasons. But she's fine.

8. He wants to bang her, not her brother. wtf is wrong with you.

9. I think you read it wrong

10. Hahahahahahaha

11. Lmfao @ The last couple posts.

12. Only one thing to do....

13. All's fair in love and war. New friends vs. hot woman you've had a crush on forever...no choice really...friends come and go. Women and relationships are much better.

Put it this way, would you rather hang out with your "friend' or have sex?

If you would rather hang out with your friend then ignore the women. And make sure you're really straight.

14. If it were me I'd beat the pussy up. You've known her longer than you've known him so fuck it...but I'm an asshole so that's just me.

15. Never really expected you to say something like that WW lolol. Good point though. I personally would have it on my conscious for too long but everybody's different, I suppose. Karma fucked me over though.

16. hahaha, I would do it I think. I fucked my boys ex girlfreind he was still in love with witch happens to be my other homies sisters who's party I was at that night it was a big mess but were all cool now and party still lol. Just go for it, YOLO I guess thats what the kids call it these days.

17. I've had a girl for 2 in a half years man and that shit would be hurtful. I think it would just start alot of shit and hurt the dude too bad. Don't do it and feel good bout yourself haha good luck man!

18. Put it this way.. if shes hittin on you, then that that dude ain doing something right. Hit it twice and don't call her back..

19. $100 she just wants to hang out. Friend zone for OP