Old but new

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Brody Man, Jul 21, 2009.

1. #1 Brody Man, Jul 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2009
    I signed up back in 06 for some pieces and kind of fell off but I came back because I need to sell a roor. I know this sounds crazy but weedcity.com screwed me by sending me a 14 when I ordered an 18. Pissed off I sent an email to their help desk and they have ignored me for going to 15 days now. I was wondering if anyone knew were I could sell a rasta tri label roor ice master 5.0. Plus I'm also looking for some salt pieces too the guy does some amazing work. I fell in love with his work when I first saw it and I've been looking for months for his work but from what I've seen you have to get the user and pass from the guy himself. :\

thanks guys.

2. WTF's a roor? How many pieces do you need to make a roor? Can I find a roor on my floor? On my door? Or do I need a new way to score a roor?

If I sound confused, don't be mistaken, I am. Confused that is.

Incredibly confused persons like myself breathlessly await your response.

Tell that guy to give you the user and password so you can score your roor and tell us if it was worth the hassle.

We gotta know! Who's got the roors and why won't they give them up?

If I don't get a roor I'll end up being a boor, or is that a position that will prevent me from getting my own roor?

Screw roors! If I really needed one someone would have spammed my email with tons of cheap roors.

Why haven't they spammed me? Am I deamed unworthy of roor ownership?

Damn. I NEED at least one roor to make my life complete. I think.

Screw you, take your roor and don't let the door smack your ass on the way out.

:0)

.. gotta love them roors.

3. wow... How long did that set you back?

4. Not as long as it takes to build your own roor.

:0)

5. I'm just gonna sell mine to this guy down the street who wont even appreciate it x_x. Then I'm going to get the zumo 29.2

6. Shit! I thought the zumo 28.5 was the bomb.

I hate this upgrade path bullshit!

Thanks Mr. Gates ... NOT! :0)