Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Old bud fresh again?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RedEyeEuphoria, Aug 1, 2009.

1. So today i picked up some really old product from my freind. It was good sensi, some killer kush that was just past its prime. I didnt want to buy it, but i was in a rush to get to work and needed to blaze before to make the day go by faster. After i got off i came home to the couple of grams of father time and the idea spawned. Using a pharmacy bottle i wet a small ammount of toilet paper and placed it at the bottom. I proceded to line the rest of the bottle with some loose plastic wrap, fixing the buds so the dont touch the tissue. I then capped it and let it sit for a little while, and WHALA! My herb was tasty once more. Give it a try sometime if you pick up some nasty poo poo chronic:smoking:

2. or add an orange peel to whatever you keep it in

3. I've heard that if you put the bud into a plastic bag and then add either an orange peel or a piece of lettuce into the bag, it will moisturize the weed and make it 'fresh' again. I've seen a friend do it to some shake and it actually worked to some degree.

4. This what i use and love it
    Mini Blimpie Humidifier google this if your bud dries out often.