Old bay seasoning!!!! Md crabs!!!!

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Echoes of Floyd, Apr 23, 2011.

1. What's up City :wave:

HAS ANYONE ON THIS SITE TRIED/HAS OLD BAY????

[​IMG]

I've lived in Maryland my entire life, and Old Bay is probably one of the first seasonings you would found in a Marylanders home. Sooooo good. on CRABS, CHICKEN, TUNA, SOUPS, SHRIMP, POPCORN, FRENCH FRIES, PRETTY MUCH ANYTHING!

I have never eaten a crab in my life that has not been pulverized in Old Bay seasoning :smoke: Maryland Old Bay Crabs and Crabcakes, with ears of corn on the side :p

Where's all my Old Bay lovers?!?! Summertime is coming up!!!

[​IMG]

2. ew. you know crabs are just underwater spiders, right?

3. Dude, did you know Crabs & Crabcakes are probably the best fucking meat in the world?!?!? :smoke:

4. first off thats completely untrue, crabs are crustaceans, spiders are insects.

Also they are delicious.

If they weren't soo expensive i would just eat them everyday. So tasty.

5. Old bay is badass!! My grandma puts it on everything when we visit her in Port Aransas, TX. Lol she even puts it on some meats like fajitas.

6. Fuck yeah. We love the old bay in VA as well.

7. Lived in MD up until 7 years ago. Old bay is in my blood.

Goes soooo well with anything like chicken or tuna salad as well.

Also try using franks hot sauce with old bay. Its a match made in heaven.

8. I have never heard of Old Bay Seasoning, but I use Watkins Seasonings. They are the best I have ever tasted.

Jim Sulfridge

9. Sprinkled some Old Bay on my scallops tonight for dinner.

It's pretty darn tasty.

10. my dad is born, bred, and chesapeake fed. old bay is an absolute staple in my house. i honestly cant imagine shrimp, crabs, crabcakes, etc.. without it

11. HELL YEAH!!! I lived in Baltimore most of my life. I moved to Ca. 13 years ago and I still put Old Bay on everything. You can get it at grocery stores here, thank God. I'm steaming up some shrimp for dinner. I only get crabs about once a year. Either I get them shipped from Obryckis in Baltimore or, if I'm lucky, I can find blue crabs at the Vietnamese markets here in So. Cal. Thanks, now I want crabs!

12. Man! I forgot about the Silver Queen corn that you can grab from any roadside stand on your way downy ocean.

13. do you steam them in water or beer?

14. Ummm, actually spiders are Arachnids and crabs are Crustaceans. And i LOVE crab meat! Never tried the seaoning but going to have to if I can find it here in Cali.

15. That just answered my question. Central Cali here, but still Cali.

16. Get it........NOW! :smoke:

17. Both, water, about 1/2 a beer and a little vinegar.

18. Hey Echoes! Just wanted to say that I believe Pink Floyd is the epitome of what music can be.

19. They have it at Ralph's and Albertsons. Look in the seafood section, if it's not there go to the spice aisle.

20. Sweet! Thanks!