Old-age smokers

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by GanjaEveryDay, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Do you know anyone that's of old age, and still tokes?

Or are you one?!

A friend of my now-deceased grandfather used to live in the house next to me a few years ago, when I was just starting to smoke myself.

I spent quite a lot of my time at his house with my grandfather, sharing stories and joints.

He told me how different weed used to be when he was younger, claiming that it 's a lot better now, and all different stories about his childhood.

He passed away a few months ago at the age of 89, and was still toking. He smoked for over 65 years, and was a thoroughly interesting man to talk to.

I find older smokers a lot easier to share joints and stories with.

2. Hey man,

Thanks for sharing. Not sure why but I really like meeting older smokers. I agree, they are easier to share with. I feel like its because they are more relaxed

Back in highschool I hung out with an older artist dude. He lived with a younger friend of mine and we smoked together. Really cool guy with alternative ideas on the world. Every year around Christmas he hung his tree from the ceiling using fishing line. From afar, it looked like the tree was floating.

He also strongly believed in geometric patterns. Before he drank water he put it in a glass decanter in the middle of a geometric pattern (on paper, wood or metal). Then, after an hour or two the water was spiritually pure and we would drink.

Great guy.

Haha ahhhhh I miss that dude