Ol' School Nickelodeon!!

Discussion in 'General' started by XColonelsPrideX, May 23, 2006.

1. where's the love for legends of the hdiden temple, and G.U.T.S.!

I have this chanel called nick gas, it plays old school nick, my friends and I have drinking games for most of them

2. :hello: That show rocked. And I remember watchin wild n crazy kids

3. colonelspride, you forgot the elephant show. skinna mareen kadeenky doo

4. Wow, we for sure have the same exact taste in television watching. Old school nick was the shit! Does anybody remember 10/10?

EDIT: Also, does anyone remember the show where a black/islander family lived on an island. It was one of those feel good, correct parenting shows. That's about all I can remember since it's been so long. Anyone remember the name of it?

5. and snowy.

6. gulla gulla island?? with the big ass yellow frog thing?

7. [​IMG]

AHHHH...it's Stick Stickly! FTW!!!!11

Hellz yea, old school Nick rules....Legends of the Hidden Temple, Salute Your Shorts, Pete and Pete, Clarissa...all classics

8. Hahaha, YES! That's it! I don't know, but I had an extreme longing for that show.

9. Stick Stickley
    P.O. Box 963
    New York City, New York(state) 10108

i can never get that outta my head hahaha.....remember when he searched for his long lost brother?

10. I can't remember if it was nick or nick jr....but they used to have this awesome show about a gnome. man....old nick did kick ass.

11. That would be "David the Gnome" :hello:

12. Thank you so much for bringing back all these wonderful memories. I'm going to spend so much time trying to get these shows on DVD's or VHS's now because I used to love them. Personally, I thought the show Weinerville was the absolute most funniest show on television.

Pete and Pete comes second, because big Pete is just the funniest guy ever. That one episode when he's in the phonebooth for the whole show just killed me.

I remember once when I was like 16 and it was 2 a.m, Weinerville episode came on t.v. I ran upstairs, smoked, and came back down and I could not even tell you how funny that shit was oh my GOD. My GOD I am so happy right now haha. They would just strait up soak the audience with water.

13. Wait? You guys remember Action League NOW!!! That was actually one of the funniest shows on television. And can someone tell me what the FUCK happened to Invader Zim?!?!?!

14. Last post I swear, remember All That with that librarian who would yell for everyone to be quiet? I loved that.

15. action now kicked ass.