okso i got the box, thelights, and the screen. how should i grow?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ChronikTokR, Feb 10, 2006.

1. so i got a box that is 4hx4wx3d a 400 watt HPS with a MH conversion bulb and some northern light seeds. how should i grow. just letthem grow naturally, a mother plant and just clone, scrogg, lst, i cant decide and was wanting some profecional opnion from some one who might have a similar setup. some one please give me some guidance here

2. you should decide what you think is the best way to grow (there is many many ways) but if this your first time id suggest going simple like me, im just gonna do some fiming and some scroging and thats it

3. dude sum readin.. we got great guide in this forum in vatoloco sticky... Sidz gotz a very good guide...pzz..

4. one reason I dont miss overgrow or CW the search buddy use it and you shall find what you are looking for wat soil are you using do you have ventilation wats your nutes and last but not least how are you germing lost a pack of female seeds grapefruit to be intact to incorrect germing

5. well im testing with some bag seeds. i have 5 3inch computer fans hooked up to the top of the box, 10 intake holes along the bottom. right now im am trying some low stress training on them. the plants are 3 weeks old and about 6-8 inches. they need nuts b/c 1 plant is turning yellow and two are getting brown and green patches on the leaves. i have done plenty of reading but i just dont know what the most effecient way of growing with my setup is. i was thinking about puting a divider a foot in on 1 side and cloning. keeping the mother on the 1'x3' side and the clones on the 3'x3' side. i could do 8-9 clones at a time i figure with that much space and just go witha scrog. and as for soil just some miracle grow soil and they are in 6" diameter pots. and finially i seem to be developing a little problem with small black flies living in the soil and was wondering what i should do to get rid of them.