Oklahoma anytime soon??

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Orokie47, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Im just wondering if Oklahoma will legalize anytime soon?? I hope!

2. I hope so as well but I doubt it since we are in the Bible belt and correct me if I'm wrong but I think this was the very last State to legalize tattoo shops.

3. It won't surprise me one bit if we are one of the last states to get medical, if ever.

4. Fuck Oklahoma.

5. Saw something in the news about it the other day - try google.

6. It sucks being in the bible belt, don't get me wrong religion is a good thing for those certain people. I moved here last july from Oregon which is a medical state and here it's just so much different I miss it.

7. Fuck Religion.

8. [quote name='"J_Dawg"']

Fuck Religion.[/quote]

Until there is a religion that involves marijuana haha.

9. It's called rastafarian.

10. The news announced last week a bill in the state legislature to STUDY the medical mj issue. WTF do they need with another study on the subject. It's time for some wealthy pot heads to run for office and we make sure they get and remain elected.

11. [quote name='"sarscarab"']The news announced last week a bill in the state legislature to STUDY the medical mj issue. WTF do they need with another study on the subject. It's time for some wealthy pot heads to run for office and we make sure they get and remain elected.[/quote]

Exactly!!

12. Do you know any politcally aspiring smokers? Trouble is most of them run to the closet and deny it like Bill Fucking Clinton. You know the 'i didn't inhale' motherfucker.

Shit in 45 years of smoking I have never denied using cannabis. Time for these other people to Man Up.

13. I wish it would make it onto a ballot here so we can see the true numbers represented by the voters. I have never smoked cannabis, but I believe in its benefits and I think I should have the right to seek out alternative treatments over the harsh medications I have to use now that have pretty much made my life miserable. If I could use MMJ and function as an almost normal member of society again and not have to feel sick constantly and continue to be in pain, sign me up! I really hope they find what they are looking for in the current research going on.

14. Im from okc and on the front lines they have had it on the ballot several times the problem is nobody knows about it oklahoma smokers need to be more aware and involved if you really want a change

15. Be glad we have Sen. Constance Johnson on our side to fight for MMJ in Ok. I know that Mary Fallin has done a lot of good for the state but she is the same as all of the other ill informed spineless politicians we have in office around the country. We need to vote her out to have any change.

16. But at the same time we also legalized gambling and native americans had a lot to do with that. Maybe they should get involved in the cannabis movement. I know lots of skins and very few don't smoke.

17. Lol Oklahoma legalizing is about as far fetched as Hitler coming to power again. And he's dead so we're never gonna fucking legalize.