Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Okay, wtf, pink eye? Ok to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by infamousnugz, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Well the problem is you have a dog called a shit-zu.

2. [​IMG]

She's a demon, and a shit-eater, but she's a qt and extremely entertaining while lit.

3. My girls looks just like yours. but hes 8 and smells like asshole. I make sure to tell her on a daily basis.

4. Sounds like an eye infection, used to get them ALL the time.
    Don't see how weed could have any negative effects, only positive.

5. i duno man im sure cigarettes would be amazing for you though, and i see people smoke that all the time and they have pinkeye.:smoke::smoke:

6. No way!!! I just got pink eye too! I asked my mom if the eye looked redder than the other and she thought I might have it too. I just smoked anyway though because I figure it helps glaucoma patients and I couldn't think of a reason why it'd hurt it at all. Imma go to the doc tomorrow probably. It's too late tonight.

7. Find new friends. Somebody bare-ass-farted on your pillow.

8. [​IMG]