Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Okay, wtf, pink eye? Ok to smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by infamousnugz, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Yesterday was a weird day for me. I got put on new meds that induce insomnia if not taken with a sleeping pill of some kind. Anyways, I got like 3 hours of sleep total yesterday, ended up smoking up only twice. I found my right eye was getting blurry and sandy, a common side effect of me smoking late at night. Anyways, earlier in the day I put in some Visene red eye.

Woke up this morning and my eyelid was sealed completely shut with green shit, it was so disgusting. Anyways, eye is fine now but it's clearly pink, high contagious. I smoked a bat with my buds last night, neither had it, so they're probably gonna get it.

Is it ok to smoke weed? Will red eyes make the condition worse? Eye feels 100% fine.

2. Fuck God, man, no! The THC will just stick to the eye and breed, and by breed I mean fuckin' breed, man! Then the THC will go on for centuries always planning a war against your eye, man, and then in like a week or so they will attack...And let me tell you, man, those are some mean little fuckers right there!:cool:

3. I can't see any harm in smoking, but i wouldn't share a bowl/pipe with anyone else until everything clears up

4. I don't know what to say.

5. I really need some of what you're smoking. :cool:

6. It spread to two fucking eyeballs. Are you serious.

I am going to look stoned no matter where I am. How do I cure this? Antibiotics?

7. See?! Fuckin' SEE?! Hate to say it, but champ, "I told ya so.":cool:

8. Dr. OscarZetaAcosta in the house!

I think he will prescribe you another STRONG dose of THC, you have to counteract the other THC, with a NEW batch, because then rather then attacking YOU they attack each other, thus killing each other off. Bam, Stoner Eye free.

9. #9 Spencerblaze, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011

i understand this is a stoner forum but do you have to type "man" that much?
    its fine in person when a stoner keeps saying it but kinda annoying to keep reading, just my opinion

seems like you're trying to hard lol

10. I'm fuckin' awesome, man, I don't even have to try.:cool:

11. It spread before I smoked btw!

12. YUP:cool::cool::cool:

13. Dude pink eye is the perfect cover up for smoking haha.
    "why are your eyes red"
    --- um I have pink eye...
    "in both eyes?"
    --- yeah dumbass whats it to you?

14. Thats why I was my hands after I take a shit

15. If I didn't toke I'd be more angry, this is the only upside. Can't wait for sealed eyes in teh morning.

And B.A.R. don't even start with the fecal comments.

16. Just saying..... Usualy when people arnt clean they get it, speacialy when they have a little shit on their hand and rub it in their eyes.

17. #17 percul8r615, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea gross . Op wash your fucking shitty hands and sheets

18. dont worry OP I got your back

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. #19 percul8r615, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    The only person I've ever met that got pink eye, was my old friend who laid in his bed all day and smoked bud out of a bottle and MAYBE took 1 shower a week. Clean people don't have these problems...

20. #20 infamousnugz, Aug 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2011
    First time ever getting red eye. I have a shih tzu that's 6 months old. She eats her own shit constantly. Daily somebody has to pick that shit up with a bag, and you never know when you're going to get normal dog kisses or recieve shit-breath shih tzu kisses.

edit: pink eye not red eye