Okay, what the fuck is this?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Crunge, Aug 1, 2012.

1. If I was gay I'd hit it.

2. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']

I've seen it before, and it is indeed sick as fuck. Did you happen to get that tapestry from etsy?[/quote]

I don't really remember. 'Twas years ago.

3. you really are a hippie.

4. [quote name='"oldSCHOOL_toker"']you really are a hippie.[/quote]

I used to own a psychedelic painted bus too... Not a tiny ass VW bus, but like a Retard Short Bus.

5. Are you an incense enthusiast?

6. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']Are you an incense enthusiast?[/quote]

You know it man. Sandalwood is the greatest scent.

7. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']

You know it man. Sandalwood.[/quote]

Damn, not a big fan of sandalwood. More of a nag champa guy myself

8. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']

Damn, not a big fan of sandalwood. More of a nag champa guy myself[/quote]

nag champa is alright... Sometimes I'll burn patchouli if I know my dad's coming over. He loves patchouli...

9. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']

nag champa is alright... Sometimes I'll burn patchouli if I know my dad's coming over. He loves patchouli...[/quote]

I definitely don't like patchouli haha. I get my incense online from a lady that hand makes it, its still wet when i get it in the mail.. my favorite is definitely super hit though, I love that stuff

10. yay hippiess:D

11. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']

I definitely don't like patchouli haha. I get my incense online from a lady that hand makes it, its still wet when i get it in the mail.. my favorite is definitely super hit though, I love that stuff[/quote]

I get mine from a hippie shop in Manitou. If you ever come to Colorado, visit Manitou. Manitou is like Hippie haven.

But they usually have a sale or something, so I just get whatever's on sale.

12. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']

I get mine from a hippie shop in Manitou. If you ever come to Colorado, visit Manitou. Manitou is like Hippie haven.

But they usually have a sale or something, so I just get whatever's on sale.[/quote]

The entire city? Wow sounds good haha I'll check it out if i ever get a chance, thanks :smoke:

13. I think I've smelled patchouli but I'm not sure.

does it smell like love?

14. [quote name='"oldSCHOOL_toker"']I think I've smelled patchouli but I'm not sure.

does it smell like love?[/quote]

Smells like... fuck man. I don't know. It smells like... my dad.

15. #35 The Audion, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2012
    its so fucking weird because, I met this girl who was kind of a hippie type person. And she always smelled really, nice. creepy as that sounds, I guess I have a sensitive nose. but I remember my late aunt who was a total hippie, this smell and memories of her are connected, so maybe it is patchouli?

guess I gotta find some and see if its the same smell.

or maybe its a damn coincidence. if it is, I'll never know wtf I'm smelling.

16. [quote name='"oldSCHOOL_toker"']

its so fucking weird because, I met this girl who was kind of a hippie type person. And she always smelled really, nice. creepy as that sounds, I guess I have a sensitive nose. but I remember my late aunt who was a total hippie, this smell and memories of her are connected, so maybe it is patchouli?

guess I gotta find some and see if its the same smell.

or maybe its a damn coincidence. if it is, I'll never know wtf I'm smelling.[/quote]

Patchouli smells musty. And it's common among hippies so I wouldn't doubt those two both wore patchouli.

17. I hope it is patchouli.

because any woman that smells like that is holding a one way ticket to my heart.

18. hahahaha

19. [quote name='"oldSCHOOL_toker"']

I hope it is patchouli.

because any woman that smells like that is holding a one way ticket to my heart.[/quote]

You want my dad's number? He's married, but...

20. your dad is a woman?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oj3VphK9AMk]Not that there's anything wrong with that - YouTube[/ame]