Okay, what the fuck is this?

Discussion in 'General' started by The Crunge, Aug 1, 2012.

1. I know it's for ventilation, but what exactly does it do? Dos it bring fresh air in? Take smells out? Does having one of these benefit me as an indoor toker? I don't have to hide the smell or smoke or anything, but will it do anything about the smell and smoke? Does it carry it out of the room?

ForumRunner_20120731_181758.png

2. You live in Colorado?

3. [quote name='"Purp Skurp"']You live in Colorado?[/quote]

Nope. Just got the flag there for looks.

:laughing:

Yeah man. I live in Colorado.

4. Pretty sure it's an exhaust vent, so yeah it carries air out of your place.

5. [quote name='"Gooseman"']Pretty sure it's an exhaust vent, so yeah it carries air out of your place.[/quote]

Most likely this. But I've never seen one in a room is there a air vent in your room also? For like heat? If not it could e that too

6. Portal to another world.

7. Dude.

Its your house. what are we supposed to say?

8. Doubt it's for heat. Heat rises and the vent is on the roof.

9. Nazi gas chamber.

10. Could be a heat/a.c. vent. Depending on what level the room is, they could have ran the vents above the ceiling as opposed to under the floor.

If I knew more about this house it could help me decipher. Like... Does your house have a boiler system for heat, then an air handler for air conditioning? or do you have furnace for heating and cooling?

One thing is I highly doubt it's some sort of vent that exhausts directly outside. If anything it's a return register (returns the air back to your furnace) or it's a warm air/cooling register.

11. I like the color of your walls man

very serene

12. This is my heating vent. I have a gas furnace and no A/C. I have a single floor 3 bedroom house with a crawl space. Nothing in the crawlspace nor attic. There's these vents in every room of the house.

ForumRunner_20120731_212427.png

13. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']This is my heating vent. I have a gas furnace and no A/C. I have a single floor 3 bedroom house with a crawl space. Nothing in the crawlspace nor attic. There's these vents in every room of the house.

[/quote]

What kind of carpeting is that? Its looks nice. Very soft

14. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']I like the color of your walls man

very serene[/quote]

I didn't want black and I didn't want grey. I fuckin' love this color. Earth tones in the rest of the house.

[quote name='"ddoublevision"']

What kind of carpeting is that? Its looks nice. Very soft[/quote]

:laughing:

15. It's probably a return register then.

16. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']

I didn't want black and I didn't want grey. I fuckin' love this color. Earth tones in the rest of the house.

:laughing:[/quote]

Earth tones are the shit. My brother had a girlfriend that had her room painted neon pink, it would always give me a gnarly headache afterwards

Just gotta find the right shade to go with the flow of the room you know?

17. Its an air exchanger man

18. [quote name='"ddoublevision"']

Earth tones are the shit. My brother had a girlfriend that had her room painted neon pink, it would always give me a gnarly headache afterwards

Just gotta find the right shade to go with the flow of the room you know?[/quote]

I'm hardy in my living room or my bedroom. This is actually my mancave/smoke room. I'll just chill out, smoke, meditate and do whatever I want in here. If I lay down listening to some tunes and drift off, it's cool man, I only use my normal bedroom at night. My living room is just for show pretty much.

I even have a mini fridge in the closet. It's like a teenager's bedroom. I don't know about you, but when I was a kid, my room was my fucking living quarters. It was mine. It was my living room.

I love this room. You've probably already seen it, but fuck it. I'll show you again.

ForumRunner_20120731_214120.png

ForumRunner_20120731_214218.png

ForumRunner_20120731_214203.png

ForumRunner_20120731_214239.png

19. [quote name='"TheCrunge"']

I'm hardy in my living room or my bedroom. This is actually my mancave/smoke room. I'll just chill out, smoke, meditate and do whatever I want in here. If I lay down listening to some tunes and drift off, it's cool man, I only use my normal bedroom at night. My living room is just for show pretty much.

I even have a mini fridge in the closet. It's like a teenager's bedroom. I don't know about you, but when I was a kid, my room was my fucking living quarters. It was mine. It was my living room.

I love this room. You've probably already seen it, but fuck it. I'll show you again.

[/quote]

I've seen it before, and it is indeed sick as fuck. Did you happen to get that tapestry from etsy?

20. Be over around 12.