Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

okay, what can i do with the LEAVES??

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by xxxlmaxxx, Sep 30, 2009.

1. evidently a friend of mine is able to grab a buncha leaves off a couple plants from a friends house. and im just curious... there has to be some reaaly awesome thing i can do with them. I mean to get kinda stoned :smoking: haha
    can i make tea.....budder.. what? idk
    if you can help me out, please lemme know where i can find the info on how to make it or what i have to do to make it.

thanks fellow smokeersss!!!

2. if you have like an ounce or so of leaves make some browwwwnniieess or whatever

or make a cannagar

a cannabis cigar

3. Hash? You sure you're 18?

4. if you mean just a regular garden variety plant then your an idiot...or your not over 18 or....both

5. haha Yes I'm older than 18(Lol?). I've just never done ANYTHING besides smoke it. the cigas sounds pretty awesome. and eveidnetly he has a shit-ton of leaves. too bad he didnt tell me exactly how much a shit-ton was :|
    and i've never made hash but always wanted to.
    still don't know how to make it with elaves though

6. Thats retarded..

7. okay, i'd rather not be insulted on my own thread...thanks. and its some leaves off of a couple NL plants.

8. ??? what exactly is?

9. yea make some cannabutter

10. that's what i WAS thinking... but i kinda wanna make some tea. but can i substitue the stems and bud for leaves??? this is completely not my specialty of the herb. haha

11. Dude. It happens, especially when you say that...

Anyway, just Google a method for making hash or find another thread.

12. I dont know if this is true but, Marijuana leaves dont contain THC, so I wouldn't see how it could get you high at all. It would be like me taking a pine leaf and trying to get high with that.

13. well DaWood that's exactly what i'm trying to find out haha.
    can i use the leaves......or not. i don't know. i only mess with the finished product and by the time i see it, it has no leaves left

14. I don't know man, Your on your own for this one.

15. #15 iz88, Sep 30, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2009
    ok, this guy seems to know what he's talking about, you may just want to watch all of the clips (9 i think). He shows how to make hash using ice water/agitator.

here's the link
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unMTueEDz58&feature=related]YouTube - Ultimate Grow Part 9 - the best light to grow weed - the best sativa strain - weed grow tips[/ame]

It seems to me that everyone has an opinion about the thc content of leaves/stems, but nobody has any equipment/funding to actually find out what the actual thc content is. My suggestion is to TRY different things. Also people are effected differently than others or even themselves from one day to another, so what works for somebody else may not work for you.

that being said, a canagar sounds amazing (I will be trying this), and hash (apparently) is possible.

either way, if you are using leaves it's not like you're going to waste good bud. :)

peace out man

16. dawood
    pine leaves aaaahahahahahahaha
    and hes retarded ahahahahahaha:laughing: