Okay to use General Organics GO Box nutes with the my super soil?

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by HenryHill, Jan 30, 2016.

1. It sounds like it should be no problem since it's organic, but should this nute package be used on super soil? I'm using Sanctuary Soil Empire Builder, which is a prepackaged super soil. Had yellowing leaves and added this line to my garden. Did I need up??

2. some yellowing leaves is normal, maybe put up some photos so we can see if there is really a problem?

personally i wouldn't recommend using any bottled nutes with soil. if you really need the boost you can topdress with quality worm casting and/or kelp meal. leave the bottles on the shelf at the gro store.

p.s: looks like this stuff is mostly alfalfa meal diluted in water... it doesn't even say its actually organic (just because they have the word 'organic' in the product name doesn't make it so) although they do claim is "vegan" whatever that means...

also found a quote from LD aka clackamas coot about this products:

"Before it was banned in Oregon, the local grow store gave me the entire set. GO was really trying to promote it.
    I opened one bottle, verified what I thought was probably going on and
    dropped it off at a clinic that helps poor MMJ patients with soil and
    stuff.
    My only comment would be this: "Could someone, anyone, please explain to these companies that aqueous suspension does not mean liquified?"
    IOW, sticking black sand in water with a suspension agent does not qualify as 'liquid humic acid' Other than that it looks like an interesting product line. It should find a nice home at grow stores across the land.
    LD"

3. A friend of mine is using GO on his grow which you can follow within https://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1...

As far as i know , he stops using GO in last 4 weeks. He flush the plans when they have 4 weeks left and then use 100% organic Carob molasses to increase the yield and THC amount on plants. In last 2 weeks he again start using Water only.

I personally call GO and similar type or products 50% organic . they are still better then chemicals but don't think that they are fully OK imo