Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

okay to smoke after working out??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by eNYCee, Feb 18, 2012.

1. Well I worked out yesterday and right now I'm in the sore phase. I have 2grams left just mocking me and I want to know if its okay to smoke or will it affect the muscle regrowth or anything like that lol?

2. No, it will relieve the pain. :smoke:

3. Nope if you smoke after working out your muscles will die and then you can't move at all and then you're fucked. :rolleyes:

It's fine to smoke.

4. Sweet! Lol I just had to make sure

5. You want your muscles to be able to pick up as much oxygen as possible from the blood flow (or something like tht). When smoking you're lowering the capability for your muscles to take the air yadda yadda yadda, so I'd advise against it if you want the best results possible.

I know it's a really shitty explanation but I just woke up and feeling slow as crap.

6. One of my friends is fucking ripped and is a pot head

7. Smoking before working out is interesting.

8. man i loooove the post workout bowl. makes ur muscles feel great and gives u the appetite needed to feed em