Okay this may sound stupid

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Goopus, Jul 21, 2012.

1. Goopus I was in your situation.
    Best friend of 3 years actually.

Friend zoned.

She found out I liked her, when we finally talked privately after school. I told her how I felt about her. She told me about this guy she just hooked up with and would be getting serious with. I broke contact with her as soon as I heard that. I basically told her I had to stop talking, seeing her or acknowledging her even. She burst into tears and cried on my shoulder. We hugged and departed.

And now its 2 years later, and sure I think about her sometimes but its for the best.
    Move on bro.

2. He's right. It's best to move on.

3. She wanted to do the same thing to me that your best friend is trying to do to you; string you along. And that hurts.

So as it may be hard to let go, its probably the best option right now. And hey maybe in due time, she'll come to realize what she missed out on, that is, when she matures a bit.

4. Yeah.. I'm probably going to move on. I've got a lot of things to deal with in life and this is one of the few I can cut loose.

5. No it is not Weed Thins, though I care about her a lot too. She's much more mature than the girl I'm talking about. I guess I just have a lot of growing up to do still.