Okay so need some suggestions?

Discussion in 'General' started by boredjim8, May 12, 2007.

1. Tommrow i wanna roll n trip.. candyflip? but i took cid a few days ago(wednesday) and it didnt do much becase i did it the previous friday too.. so i kno (even tho its extreemly strong if you don't do it for a few days.. like 10)

So i can get these dope ass pills too.. theres 2 types sunflower/kappa and g./kappa .. the g.'s are MDA strong pills.. the sunflowers are a hard roll no trip..

has anyone had any experience combining these 3 drugs .. whats best combo? mda/lsd then later take the mdma(3.5hrs or so)? or should i jus do MDA since its only been 3 days of rest and probly wont affect me(lsd)

:|

2. Its a great exprience that you wont regret let me tell you that much, but just be careful if its your first time taken rolls. I suggets not taken alot of acid though man.

3. yea.Its if you do acid one day,you have to double the amount to get high the day after.And MDA?yea thats strong a chemicle.considering
    MDMA is pure extacy.MDA is broken down or something.Iill ask my friend
    he used to make the shit.good chemist too.
    not too sure about the sunflower thing tho.Carefull with the MDA tho,
    when i was a bit younger,I took 3 caps of MDMA for my first tim
    dropping E,and i thought i was gonna die.when people added an s in
    there wordS it sounded like a rattlesnakes tail.or as if they wer
    doingm it in a fan,and my heart beat was just RACING.

4. look ive taken a shitload of these pills/paper.. up to 10 hits a night of cid.. and like 52 bombs in 3day span im comftorbul taking alot..

i just wanna kno the right combo of this..

mdma/mda/lsd .. all in one shabang:)

now i kno when u take acid u take mdma later to candyflip perfectly.. so your brain is not fighting for the drugs desire..

so i was wondering if mda would have the smae effect if taking at same time as lsd and make you jus feel like you took a shitload of drugs instead of in-fuckin-crdible bodyhgh

and i was wondering if takind LSD is pointless(because i took it 3 days ago and the friday b4 that..)

5. Damn lol, i have the same pills atm.
    Thet are the fucking nuts, gonna roll tonight prolly..

6. If you are going to be candy flipping you better have a whole lotta ganja to get you through it.

7. Hey bro, got your PM. Iight, well, I'd take the MDMA and the LSD. I'm assuming MDA is different from MDMA (ecstasy) so I don't know if I've takin them. When I candy flipped, It'd jus pop some thizz and some 'cid. My thizz were White Ladies (Constantly, my favorite so I always buy em) they are mdma cut with Ketamine and combined with the acid, it made for a perfect Candy Flip. Make sure you buy some glow sticks, they are INTENSE on just thizz, but candy flippin + glow sticks = a real fuckin trip. Hey, videotape your trip (have someone tape you) if your gonna be goin to a rave or somethin and upload that shit. I wanna see hwo it goes :D lol.