Okay, so I need some help....

Discussion in 'General' started by Subliminal Jazz, Mar 25, 2009.

1. I have made THE worst mistake in my life...

Haha well I'm pretty gone on a different planet right now, popped some triple C's, 9 to be exact, and 4 shots of smirnoff, started feelin illin. Toked on some dank chron I bought from a buddy. I'm now finally able to relax here at home at 8:21 P.M. after a long fuckin day of bullshit.

So, let me give you a little backstory the best I can, some old friends of 'friend A' knows me and 'friend B', so for some of those out there more wasted than me, that means it's us 3 guys, chillin. And it's 2 girls that 'friend A' had known for awhile. So these two girls are quite the charceters, one of them happened to be tall and fat, kinda ogrish looking, but she kinda seemed pretty chill. and the other one was shorter, a bit prettier lookin' pretty nices boobs, pretty open about shit, didn't really talk shit to me at all.

But the 2 guys I was with at this point in time didn't tell me too much at all about these 2 chicks...FUCKING at all...I had hung out with her 1 time before this day, and ended up getting so drunk i crashed out in her friends van,, she ended up suckin off one of my buddies in the van when we where all in my buddies house tokin off like 20 bowls. She also made-out and flirted openly to friend A, she was drunk or on some other crazy ass drug (dxm) she would always claim how crazy her life is and how much crazy shit she has done, some of the shit she told me was actually pretty tight but who know's if I believe it. I don't really want to go into detail to what we talked about, don't remember too much.

But this whole time I was eathier drinkin and smoking or i'd occasionally take some tripple C's but I don't like it like they do. So I had gotten to know this chick, and she was all hookin up on me and shit, and it was at my house and she was leadin me on so everyone went to go get some more booze and left us be....We fucked, and boy did I fuck her hard...that's the thing...I didn't wear a motherfucking shit piss ahhh fuck asss tisststs tetetat goddd dammittt peice of rubber saftey LE' Condom! What's the worst part? I fucked her the next day, today, with a condom, and when we where done she started tryin to put my cock in her without no fuckin condom on I'm like tellin her no, take that shit out, and she's all like "just tell me baby" so I'm all like fuck all that shit.

Around an hour or so ago a few friends showed up at my house and their all like "nah man that's some desperate shit, she's dirty as hell man." and all this other shit about her, and now I can clearly tell she is a fucking slut man I'm not playin around she was loose, you could tell. But boy did she want more and more and more, she diffentantly got attached to me...biiiiiiiiiig time, she liked how hard I fucked her, and she seemed to be pretty impressed, all mackin on me after we fuck and my buddies tell me all this shit and I'm just sittin there while she's tounging me like "Fuck my life man....". Sooo her friend gets wayyyy to fuckin drunk and ends up takin like 14 tripple c's like a fuckin idiot, I was a nice guy and got ahold of a ride home for them, and we left them out upfront my community.

...Sorry if this is so long by the way....

So they get their ride and my buddies and I have sworn an oath never to fuck with these chicks again, this next month or so is going to be too intense, I can't stop thinking about if I am going to have some nasty ass disease or get her pregnant for my foolish acts, I am sitting here now at 9:15 done typing a few random ass days in my life that I hope nothing bad happens, please give me some advice.... :((( no drug in the world helps that thought.

2. You're fine, don't sweat it.
    Unless you start to itch like mad, then fucking panic.

3. At least there is one person that thinks i am. shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit

Didn't look like she had any problems I could see when I was doin the dirty, I'm no expert tho, but shit I just feel awful about the situation.

4. maybe get checked out, and what WTS said

5. I've been in a similar situation.
    Fucked a..uh...kind of sluttish chubby chick a number of times without a condom.

The only repercussion was that I had a few like cuts on my dick or something from her tongue/lip piercings but aside from that I have been STD-free.

6. I just keep thinking...."she'd tell me right?"

7. #7 hella chronic, Mar 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2009

...isnt that a very bad situation to be in with a slutty chick? open wound+slutty chick vag juice = STDs

edit: oh i see nvm then

8. My dick didn't actually like bleed, that'd be fucking sick.
    It was just some nicks, I was confused at first wondering if the AIDS had gotten me but then I realized the truth.

9. damn dude, that blows.
    id say just get checked, make sure
    you dont have anything for sure.

yeah it fucking hurts.
    but its well worth it,

and did you like pull out or bust in her?

10. Dont worry dude maybe you got the Super Aids.

Magic Johnson got em and hes gonna live til hes 200.

11. I just took a fucking shower...but now I feel dirty. :(

12. Can you go into more detail about the sex scene?