Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Okay so i need help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by daftie420, Aug 15, 2011.

1. i rolled a joint with gum paper for the first time but it didn't get me high. did all the thc just burn out of the joint?

2. wait what?
    did you smoke the joint?

3. #4 Stealth13, Aug 15, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    right?

4. Learn to read, save the mods some time.

5. Do you know how to inhale? Or are you smokin that shit like it was cigar?

6. No he didnt use regular joint papes. It says gum paper, Not like the sticky gum on the joint papers but like trident or stride gum papers.

7. TRUE STORY: I was chillin with 3 friends once and we had no papers but had some trident gum. One dared another that he couldn't roll and smoke a j with the gum paper. He did, we did and got high. So either something's wrong with your bud, or you're not smoking it right. I could smoke shwag out of a dog's dick and get blazed

8. gum paper=bleached (very toxic when burnt) utilized in a factory with a lot of greasy machines, that stuff gets on paper now theres even more toxicity. also theres glue on it, again....toxic

break open the penny bank next time and get some real papers man sheesh

9. Are the ashes still green? The paper probably just burnt around the bud. lol Invest in some papers, man.

10. No, the THC was probably just cancelled out by the UltraCancer that you instantly got when you smoked weed out of a ****ing GUM WRAPPER. You're not doing good things for the movement, bruh.

11. Rolling papers are probably the least expensive form of smoking. Why not shell out a buck and get a pack? hah