Okay, lets try this again.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Trulife8342, Sep 11, 2011.

1. #1 Trulife8342, Sep 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2011
    So about 4 months ago I had a grow and got caught by family so I had to start completely from scratch. So I have 10 plants, all wonderful seeds I've collected over the months of smoking chron. So here we go!

Here are my 5 day old plants
    [​IMG]

Here are my 3 day old plants
    [​IMG]

And here are my 2 day olds =)
    [​IMG]

And here they are all together
    [​IMG]

I built a trunk grow box, right now I'm only running 3 26 watt cfls, (shit I know) but next week I'm buying 4 250 watt cfls. All these plants should be pretty short since im going to LST them all over the trunk. I'll post most pictures tomorrow or the next day

2. nice... good luck!

3. Day 10 of grow
    So the plants are forming their first set of real leaves so growth should be about to explode. Here are some pics.

Here are my 6 day old plants.
    [​IMG]

And my 4 day olds
    [​IMG]

And here are my 3 day olds.
    [​IMG]

And here they are all together!
    [​IMG]

I feel good about the grow so far.

4. Day 11

So today I decided they should get a bigger grow box and better lights so now I have 4 150 watt CFL's. I switched to organic soil caug Mircle Grow sucks unbelievably bad, I'm not hating on those who use it, but honestly it makes things so much harder using MG. anyways here are the pics of me pretty much just transplanting these babies

Here they are before being transplanted. They are on average about 6 days old.
    [​IMG]

Here's me flushing a nutrient burnt plant thanks to Miracle Grow soil.
    [​IMG]

Isn't just a shame this is all illegal?
    [​IMG]

Their new home
    [​IMG]

Growing weed sir?
    [​IMG]

What weed?
    [​IMG]

5. HAhaha, very nice stealth, I like it.

Lookin good so far man. That fan isnt going to give it away is it? PRetty quiet?

6. haha thanks man, and no way. That fan is beyond quiet =) you can hear yourself breathe before you hear the fan haha.

7. very nice, well good luck to you on this grow ... i remember back in the day when I needed to stealth grow, my fan's gave it away everytime.

8. i need 3 quiet fans like that... matter of fact, i need some plants that look like that too.. mine aren't doing very good at all... :(

9. Day 13

Alright, so these guys are growin pretty big so I wanted to just take some art shots of these babies.. enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. nice man lookin good! ill be watching this one it reminds me of the shit me and my friends are up to, ours doesnt have to be so stealthy but im jealous of your bag seed, we all got cards even though were broke, no bag seeds ever were mowing lawns to get clones =/

11. :cool:pretty cool light setup . were did u get the 150 watt cfl from .

12. The local hardware store.

New update
    Day 17

Sorry for lack of an update but at least you guys get to see a big change in the plants. Due to horrible ventilation 5 plants died, I'm germing 4 more and already planted a sprout so I'll just have to have them on separate light schedules.

Anyways here are the pics of the 5 plants I've got.

The first 2 pics were taken like 2 days ago.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's how they look now

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

13. they are getting there. are you going to get better soil for transplanting? i see mulch in that stuff...

p.s... you should try and get this thread put into the grow journal room.

14. I used some organic soil, I placed some mulch since ventilation was horrible it helped keep the soil a little moist since the soil would always dry up pretty fast (i would water and the next day it would be dry 1"-2" under the soil.)

And yeah it would be cool if I could get this in the journal section.

15. Day 25

They are pretty huge, all look healthy, most are fimmed and I topped one. Enjoy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. looking good! Subbed - I'll keep an eye on this one, I'm on day 2 right now.

17. Day 39

They are 4 days into flowering.

[​IMG]

18. seems a little small to be in flowering, but we'll see.. they look great so far. you are going to need bigger pots too.

19. Males fucking suck... All I have to say.