okay.. let's talk about the toilet.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kristins1310, Dec 29, 2011.

1. Back in the early 80's we went to the movies to see "C.H.U.D".After the show ,my redneck stepdad and I hit the restrooms to take a whiz'.He rips a teeth rattling fart while he's standing there.There was a dude sittin' in the next stall taking a shit.I laughed my ass off.

2. I have never ever ever walked in on anyone in a public restroom.. I mean really? This is why i open the door slowly in public restrooms so if theres someone there they have time to say something before i see everything

3. I always lock my stall door for all of the exact reasons mentioned in this thread.

4. my friends niece threw up all over herself, and me being the "maternal" type took her in the bathroom to clean her up cause my friend had a weak stomach. This girl's young and it's a summer dress so I have her take all of it off so i can rinse it in the sink while she throws on her spares. Another woman came in as this ass naked 4 year old girl was saying "how do you even know me?" while her underwear and dress are in the sink.

nothing to do with the toilet but the most awkward public bathroom experience, ever? that woman gave me quite the look...

5. Hahaha no offense (I'm not trying be a dick or anything) but do you look like a, um, "butch" woman? One who might be um, interested in her more masculine side?

6. [quote name='"Jiggernex"']

Hahaha no offense (I'm not trying be a dick or anything) but do you look like a, um, "butch" woman? One who might be um, interested in her more masculine side?[/quote]

I'm disgusted by the implications of the above. Since when did gay, butch, lesbian, bi etc become synonymous with pedophile. Smh

7. Wait what?

They're a lesbian?

Lmfao the entire time I was reading it I was thinking it was like a dude fatherly figure.

My bad.

8. (in the voice of the tourettes guy) AWWW, SHIT! Sorry!