okay.. let's talk about the toilet.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kristins1310, Dec 29, 2011.

1. HAHAHAHAHA, if I was drinking milk, it would have come out of my nose!

2. I was at the emergency room and some old dude must have been 70 didnt lock the door to a single toilet room...full eye contact and grunting even

3. Once at a wendy i was taking a piss with my back facing the door and some guy opened the door looked at me, came in and washed his hands and left all while i was still mid stream. This was a single person bathroom and i swore i locked the door but i guess not.

4. The toilet in the house I'm staying at was clogged for like 3 days cause everyone who knew about it didn't want to deal with it.

Slightly related but figured this was the place to share.

5. wow.. bless your heart.. : .\

6. lmao that made me chuckle x] I would turn red as hell trying not to laugh if that happened the me.

7. lmao I walk in on my roommate takin a shit all the time...for some reason he takes them naked before he showers fuckin stones sits there and cups his balls haha got used to it after the lock broke

8. I take doo doos in the urinals and pee everywhere but where I'm supposed to.

9. Fuck toilets, I shit in the woods

10. save the woods, use the toilets.

11. Lmao this thread is great sadly I don't have any stories to share because I stay away from public restrooms this may sound weird but I have a fear of them I don't know why

12. I purposely leave the door unlocked so people can walk in on me all the time.

Cause I'm a creeper.

13. [quote name='"fucking baked"']I take doo doos in the urinals and pee everywhere but where I'm supposed to.[/quote]

I am extremely blazed and this made me honestly giggle for like 2 minutes straight. Just the wording is so funny

14. People do unmentionables (the ones involving aluminum foil) in the toilet at the McDonald's on Burnside to the point that you can get really woozy just going in to wash your hands. Taking a dump would probably put you in a coma.

15. I remember this one time, in grade 6.

There was a wall that was massive seperating the big primary schoolers from the small primary schoolers, but everyone pretty much went into whatever they felt like.

So I had this one friend who could piss over the dividing wall, which had a long urinal on both sides, he could piss like double his height, into the other urinal.

So this one time, I was like, man...
    When I say piss into the toilet across the wall, just do it hell quick, and I got this kid to use the toilet, don't remember how.

Anyways, he was taking a piss when I was like:
    "GO ARMIN, PISS!"

And yeah, he got pissed on, the kid was a cunt bully, so he deserved it so much.

=====

And this one time when I was 15, there was the trough at the movies which was..
    God, about 20 meters long.

And I was like woo, let's go allll the way to the end, so I'm like 2 meters from the end of this long walk, pissing, and this old dude walks all the fucking way up and pisses right next to me.

I fucking finished up quick and ran.

16. Take your Christmas Tree down Christmas over

17. your urinal trough story reminded me of this:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mV9UHYy8t0]Urinal Trough Slide! Slip n Slide Style! - YouTube[/ame]

18. For some reason I always make eye contact with People on the shitter,
    Like you know how you can see through the cracks of the door.

I dont know why but I'm always tempted to look...and what do you know hes looking right back at me.

19. Here's how that video works out in my mind:

"Someone should use the urinal as a slip-and-slide"=brilliant

"I'm gonna be that someone"=removal from gene pool.