okay.. let's talk about the toilet.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by kristins1310, Dec 29, 2011.

1. have you ever walked in on a stranger like, eye to eye contact in a public restroom? I ask because I think I have done it too many times to count.. like, a lot a lot. that's weird right? do my spider senses dull when I need to use the little girls room or something? Tell me stories or reply with anything.. I'm new, stoned, sitting by the Christmas tree smoking.. am I posting this in the right place? lmao

2. Just delete this post and you'll be doing fine.

3. I walked in on my cousin once. It was awkward :/

4. This one time I went into a restroom and then kicked my own ass.

5. Iv accidently walked into the girls room two times. The first time I walked in took a shit got up and a fairly attractive wooman looked at me. I made eye contact and froze. I apologized and we laughed and walked out. Second time I was stopped at the door fortunately lol

6. [quote name='"wtfjusthappened"']Iv accidently walked into the girls room two times. The first time I walked in took a shit got up and a fairly attractive wooman looked at me. I made eye contact and froze. I apologized and we laughed and walked out. Second time I was stopped at the door fortunately lol[/quote]

ahaha that's horrible, nothing to do but laugh right?

7. Fuck shitting in public restrooms man. Once in 5th grade i was taking a shit in the school bathroom and this fuckin 3rd grader stands on top of the toilet in the stall next to mine and looks at me on the shitter! The fuck i had to cover my dick and yell at the kid

8. The only time I used restrooms was in high school to either buy, smoke, or sell drugs lol

9. Haha exactly. Laugh and pretend it never happened lol:smoke:

10. I remeber taking a dump at school and some fucks threw wet toilet paper at me. Little did they know I was finished, got up took off my belt and whooped them until they called me daddy.

11. [quote name='"Cali Smokes"']I remeber taking a dump at school and some fucks threw wet toilet paper at me. Little did they know I was finished, got up took off my belt and whooped them until they called me daddy.[/quote]

Holy shit.. they deserved all that they got x]

12. Based on some of the threads around here lately, a lot of blades need a talk about using the toilet...

13. One time i went into the bath room my 8th grade year to piss and there was some little kid in the stall taking a horrible sounding shit while crying hysterically. I got the fuck out of there lol

14. I guess with guys its not as big a deal cause most of the time their back is facing you. But def weird when you walk in on someone shitting

15. I love going to standing wall urinals to piss but pulling my pants all the way down

16. I always pee with my back facing to the door.

When I am about to enter a single person bathroom and think someone is inside I will:

1. Knock First

2. Knock Again (depending upon where this is)

3. Open door slowly (giving them plenty of time)

4. Turn towards doorway and enter (assuming nobody is inside)

^ That basically gives anyone ample time and you wouldn't even see them if you happen to open the door on them.

17. [quote name='"*ColtClassic*"']I always pee with my back facing to the door.

When I am about to enter a single person bathroom and think someone is inside I will:

1. Knock First

2. Knock Again (depending upon where this is)

3. Open door slowly (giving them plenty of time)

4. Turn towards doorway and enter (assuming nobody is inside)

^ That basically gives anyone ample time and you wouldn't even see them if you happen to open the door on them.[/quote]

Hahahaha I would geek out if I walked into a stall and a dude was sitting backwards on the toilet. Haha even thinking bout that makes me chuckle.

#:cool:

18. Once. I was a kid at the park and needed to take a shit.

Walked into the bathroom and it turns out there are no doors on the stalls at this park. Guy was sitting there on the crapper with his pants down, completely exposed to a little kid who walked into the bathroom at the park.

19. Sitting?

I'm talking about taking a piss standing up with your back facing the door

You must be really high dawg :D . . . . :confused_2:

20. Sittin on tha toilet