okay..I'm gonna go buy some dxm...NOW! what do I buy exactly?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by wenahaone, Apr 25, 2009.

1. I've got a little over a month until I finish probation and I was fiending for a drink today.:devious:..mmmmm...yummmy.

anyway I saw a post that mentioned dxm today and suddenly got inspired. I've done a low dose when I was sick last winter. I felt it. I took more than was recommended. I plan on doing a bit more this time. not a TON, but more. Do I need one bottle? what should the bottle say?

sorry if this has been answered before.:eek:...but come on. pweeez tell me. I wanna be spoonfed the info! but really. a nice little reply would be super swell!

oh, I weigh about 205 lbs.

2. okay. i need to go before the store closes. heeellllppp meeeeeee.

I'm gonna do a search, too.

3. DXM as the only active ingredient, 300-800mg deppending how nuts u wanna go good vibes

4. okay. thanks. you sorta answered my question. so i did a search and I think I'll just buy robotussin? what kind has the smallest amount of other undesirable chemicals?

5. so I bought 10 oz of vicks nyquil cough. I had trouble finding it. at first all I could find was the stuff with a shit ton of acetometophen in it.

so it has 295 ml with a mg of dxm per ml(so 295 mg..duh). it's got 6.25 mg of doxylamine succinate per 15 mg dxm. hopefully that stuff isn't bad for me in high doses.:eek::eek:...they need a face that's a combo between those two goddamit!

no acetometophen and cherry flavor. It should be a nice light trip. I can't believe I'm gonna drink this whole bottle...I feel like such a weird little dumbass trouble maker middle schooler, or something...whatever.

my stomachs full and I drank 12 oz of red bull. I plan to start drinking in a little bit and sip it slowly. maybe I should just chug it. I'm kinda scared to drink it all.

6. #7 wenahaone, Apr 25, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 25, 2009
  7. nyquil is the wrong stuff.

get either one of these:

ROBOTUSSIN COUGH GELS: 15mg/gel x 20gels/bottle = 300mg
    Good starting dose and DXM is only active ingredient. After a 2 bottles of gels my stomach gets upset. You can get them anywhere, also available in generic.
    [​IMG]

OR

CVS TUSSIN: 15mg/dose 360mg/bottle
    Kinda hard to down, but is the best and cheapest way to do DXM in my opinion. Found at CVS, also comes in 8oz for 720mg and a very good trip. THis is what the CVS brand looks like, most stores sell something similar but sometimes its hard ot find DXM only syrups at walmart.
    [​IMG]

8. goddamit. I drank 7 oz of the nyquil and said fuck it. good thing i quit then though. I don't think all those anti histamines are good for me. I'll have to go and buy some of what you posted soon.

9. Yeah Nyquil has some whack stuff in it.