Okay im fucking pissed

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Hightzz, Apr 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay so a few days ago before one of my classes i go in an alley for a quick session with some of my friends and one of their friends comes out of the alley.He asks if i know what time it is i tell him then he asks if he can see my ipod to look at my music so i let him look at it while i'm having my session and when i turn around he's fucking gone so i think he's just going to give it back at the end of the day and no at the end of my fucking class he's nowhere to be seen and the next day i ask him for my ipod and he sais that he gave it to me and that maybe it fell out when i was walking wtf? fucking worst excuse ever so then after that i go back to the alley where he sais i dropped it and there's fucking nothing there so then i go back to my house go to the findmyipod app and its saying that i never set it up and shit so he probably fucking restored my ipod and fucking sold it after this i see him again in the morning and i tell him to fucking give my ipod back then he just keeps telling me that i dropped it and shit so i go smoke a bowl in the alley where i supposedly dropped it and while i was packing it he kept asking me if he could have a hit and after a minute or two of him bugging me i let him have the first hit and he fucking just torches the fucking bowl he wasnt even inhaling he just lit my weed for a good 15 seconds just leaving the lighter there and gives it to me then he walks away? WTF? im sorry if i made alot of grammar mistakes and if it's to lengthy i just needed to get this off my chest and tell someone it just fucking pisses me off i don't know what to do. Go ahead and say cool story bro but this just pisses me off.

2. lol why did you let him smoke your weed? i mean, he stole your ipod...

3. #3 MarleyIsaLegend, Apr 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 28, 2012
    If I wasn't a lover, I'd say kick his ass..

Advocating violence is not tolerated on GC - WW

4. #4 saywhatagain, Apr 28, 2012
    hi fucking pissed, i'm high

it is kinda funny that you let him smoke after he took your ipod. and when you knew it was a shitty lame excuse why did you actually go look to see if it fell out of your pocket?

i'm predicting that 2 or 3 days from now you're going to catch him listening to your ipod and he's going to say "oh no, i just bought this off of so and so" and then you guys will go smoke together....

lol i'm just messing with ya, theifs are shitbags

5. #5 DaWood, Apr 28, 2012
    your problem is that your a pussy and you let people manipulate you. Oh and your very gullible

Name-calling and disrespect are not tolerated here - WW

6. #6 Hightzz, Apr 28, 2012
    and you sir are an asshole

Disrespect and name-calling are not tolerated here = WW

7. Be a snitch and tell the school? You could press charges and shit for theft. In my opinion, lying thieves are a lot worse than snitches.

8. I never feel bad but this time I do. I sense you are a soft spoken, easy going person. People will take advantage of nice people man. What do i think you should about your ipod? I dont know. But you might want to stop trusting people with your 150+ dollar items.

9. If you wish this thread to continue the disrespect/name calling and advocating violence will stop now.

10. This...

why even smoke him up at all after that situation. If I even saw him after that I would confront him about the situation by calling out his bluff. If he said that I dropped it still, and then after that asked for a hit. I would probably try and deck him and depending on how big he is will decide if I am going to continue to fight him, or leave the scene since I am a pretty small dude.

Well, it sucks that is happened to you. You seem like a very nice dude op, and I feel for ya man. Good luck!

11. #11 Ganoo, Apr 28, 2012
    [quote name='"Hightzz"']and you sir are an asshole[/quote]

May be true, but so is what he said. I used to be gullible too, cost me $600. My GF still is, cost us another 150. My dad, god help him, is still gullible after 52 years, cost us more than I want to think about in shitty cars.

The lesson is, don't ever let your shit outta sight, and don't trust people who have already fucked you over once.

If it were me, next time I saw him in the alley I'd smash his face into one of the buildings, run his pockets and leave him there. Make sure you got some people that will back you up and say you were somewhere else.

Advocating violence is NOT tolerated on GC - WW

12. hahahahahhaha I guess people are trying to cut down the cyberbullying. OP Stand up for yourself. Go face to face with him. GET your iPod. But of course he's gonna say he doesn't have it. thats why GET is in CAPS. it won't be easy, but get your damn iPod back, or the money he sold it for.

13. OP seems like a good dude and he seems to help people out when he can. that kid is an asshole for taking advantage of him.

and don't snitch him out OP, nobody likes a snitch. even harry potter chases snitches, just sayin

14. WW can we say make the kid drink a bottle of hot sauce?

15. I guess reading comprehension is lost on you guys - I did say if there was any more violence advocating or other disrespect this thread would be closed...so

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.