Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Okay. I really need an answer

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kermenker, May 13, 2011.

1. I've been storing my bud in an airtight green tube in a dark place and it seems to because saugy? I don't think it's mold yet. It becomes soft and dark and ugly. How can I store it and keep the beautiful fruit in tact?

2. I dont think its air tight.

3. This is what it looks like. It used to be very crystaly, smelled like pine and very bright.

Attached Files:

4. Get a real airtight jar for $4 not that hard...

5. #5 kermenker, May 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's probably it. Thanks

6. Is it your harvest?

If not then ummmm.....what? Just keep it in the pill bottle.

7. #7 kermenker, May 13, 2011
    No it's not.

8. Go to target, they have air tight jars for like 2 bucks. Rubber seal you can hold things up to like a month. Crack it a few times. (You will since your smoking it)

9. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Kerr-0503-regular-mason-16oz/dp/B000VDUS8A/ref=sr_1_17?s=kitchen&ie=UTF8&qid=1305266396&sr=1-17"]Amazon.com: Kerr 0503 regular mason jar, pint 16oz.: Kitchen & Dining[/ame] also at target and pretty much any large department store

10. #10 kermenker, May 13, 2011
    It seems like it loses potency

11. Marijuana has a long self-life. No worries.

An air-tight container is better at retaining qualities than a non airtight container.

You don't need to go out and buy anything. Pill bottles work great.

12. Smoke it, don't store it.:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

13. You can't smoke it all at once...

14. I sure can, I guess he can't :)