okay i need some help here!!

Discussion in 'General' started by daiseyduked, Sep 5, 2002.

1. my avatar, i can't seem to uploada pic small enough to use as my avatar.how do i make a pic smaller?someone help plse!

2. what program are you using?

3. windows 98 if u could help me out that would be great!

4. hehehe windows 98..

get ifranview or something.. though photoshop is 1337er

5. well i won't be gettin any new software til i get my new puter but thnx!

6. no..what program...what are you viewing the picture in...windows is the operating system

7. internet explorer, im guessing

8. no...something like photoshop...ms paint...ermm...acdsee...whatever opens up when you click on the picture from the list or whatever.....the specific program that allows for the viewing of the pics.

9. go to www.download.com and search for 'jpeg resize' in the search box toward the top of the page. You should be able to find a program that will be able to change the size and the quality of the picture. Pick one that's free, and download it (shouldn't be more than 800k). It's not hard to figure out how to use, if you've ever used something like photoshop or gimp it's a cinch.

10. thnx ! i'll try that. im using internet explorer and i save the the pic in my documents.is that the wrong folder or whatever, u know what i mean.....

11. okay..yeah..good place to start.....now, when you go into your documents..and then click to open up the picture.......what program opens up to let you see the picture in?

12. i think i know why i was havin this problem. i deleted a bunch of programs/software~whatever they're called cuz i have a really old puter and it was runin slow. so when i opened a pic to look at it it would open in my documents. that's probly why i couldn't edit it. i think. i have no idea. i downloaded jpeg resize and i figured it out and it worked!

thnx krazihare!

and thnx namron for tryin to help me out. hmmm still needing to find a good avatar. i think i'll be changing alot for awhile.....

13. i happen to be liking your current one...of course faeries have always been magically attractive.

14. i think you just like the nekkid booobies!lol

15. i aint never met a boob i didnt like.:D