Okay I Need Help?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Vapir No2, May 17, 2013.

1. #1 Vapir No2, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
    Okay so im looking to get a vape. i would really like the Vapir No2 or the Mflb. But i wanna see what you all think i should do.

2. i think you should go volcano and never look back

3. #3 jayfoxpox, May 17, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2013
    vapir No2 is probably decent , since it does'nt require a learning curve  for draws and has a temp setting. However it's much larger and slower compared to the mflb.I think the no2 is both conevtion and conduction , so that's probably a plus.

On the other hand, the MFLB is much smaller, for more stealth. You could vape infront of someone's face and look like you're just scratching your nose.  The mflb is very versatile. It can be upgraded to a desktop vape , by purchasing the power adapter , though quite pricey , but worth ti imo. You can vapor bong with it if you get the water pipe adapter, you can add a whip for cooler draws , thus allowing more harder draws and more control ,since you can shake the box as you vape. 

mflb tips: to keep cost low is to buy a food grade silicone tubing 6mm ID  x 8mm OD and insert the glass stem and you have yourself a whip , then have a cork that can fit a bong and bore a 8mm hole  and now you've got yourself a water pipe adapter. furthermore , you can also have this 50 cent cigarette water pipe for hard draws(free shipping) , I find that I can hit so hard with it that I can turn half a trench  a perfect dark brown in 2 hits compared to going native or glass stem , which takes me 5-6 hits .Not sure if the No2 can fit , but with the set up I have with my mflb whip it's a perfect fit.
    If you want to vaporize concentrates or other things that melt , they recently released concentrate trays , which you can find on ebay. I have not tried them yet though, so I have no opinion yet.

http://www.miniinthebox.com/nanzihan-163-water-cigarette-pipe_p195592.html

I've said a lot more things about the mflb only , because I know more about it , since I'm an owner. One thing you need to keep in mind with the mflb , is that the grind is important . Considering it's conduction ( direct contact with heating element) it will vape more unevenly with larger grinds and won't produce as much vapor. the grinders that seem to go well with the mflb from what I've read is space case , santa cruz shredder and mendo mulcher . They can be 2pce or 4pce , the 4 pce being significantly more expensive , but it's down to preference. Personally I own a small 4 piece space case and it's perfect.

My opinion is to go with the mflb, for stealth and versatility.

4. Fuck both and get an Arizer Solo! You can find them for around the same price as both of those vapes on eBay for around $130, just make sure it's a reputable dealer on there. :wave: