Okay heres my questions.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by l StayHigh l, Apr 17, 2009.

1. Ive got one plant, about 5-6 inches tall and its a outdoor, doing nicely.

I was wondering, if it gets too cold here at night ( freak weather ) or if it starts to pour rain horribly is it okay to bring my outdoor plant indoors?

And, its about 2-3 weeks in. Maybe 4. Is it okay to start growing it indoors? Is it possible to start growing indoors? I have a setup for one plant. If i did start it indoors, what lighting schedule should I put it on?

2. its fine if you bring it indoors, the only problems you face is bringing a plant outdoors when its gown indoors. Make sure you have a good lighting system though.

3. 24hour light will be most effective unless you plan on putting it back outside. but you need to keep in mind that switching between the two is like switching a house cat to living outdoors...it may not take the adjustment all that well. stick with whatever way you can support it best! (indoors deff where the advantage is)
    good luck

4. 24 hour light for how long? then what lighting schedule should I switch to, 18-6?

5. i have the same concern but im goingfrom inside to outside ive been indoors for about a month but have major concerns

6. i do 24hour light for my entire vegg cycle. speeds things up...but only if you have the means to do so...

7. So what your saying is that theres no need for a timing schedule until its done vegetating?

Meaning I can keep it on 24/7 until its ready to flower/ starts flowering?

Also, ive been watering my plant a little bit every day. Im using a squirt bottle and im only putting mist on the soil if it looks a little dry.

Too much care? Or should I cut down to strictly watering the soil when its dry. It seems like if I have it outside all day in the sun though by the end of the day it needs more water in the soil.

help me out!

8. Meaning I can keep it on 24/7 until its ready to flower/ starts flowering?
    Yes, i would say as long as youre keeping it inside, keep it on 24hour light.

Also, ive been watering my plant a little bit every day. Im using a squirt bottle and im only putting mist on the soil if it looks a little dry.
    I would say the best way for youre situation right now would be to water once daily. Ofcourse you have drainage holes at the bottom of youre planter so watch for water to come out the bottom. If water does come out the bottom you have probably watered slightly too much. The more modest you are about youre watering the better end product youre going to have. Also be sure that you water the entire surface area of the topsoil, not just where the stem is. This will prevent any chance of root or stem rotting(because younger plants/seedlings are more easily exposed to)
    Just curious, what kind of h20 do you use?

It seems like if I have it outside all day in the sun though by the end of the day it needs more water in the soil.
    Very true. This is why indoor is better. More control and faster process