Okay getting a vap.

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by chemeke1130, Jan 31, 2014.

1. So I tried one of those cheaper vaps a couple of years ago. (The 30 $ box whip) style vap the smell from the bud was nasty and the taste was awful plus I never even felt buzzed. idk if it was being used properly but it made me not wanting to vap ever again. I have been doing a lot of online viewing and knew a volcano was out of the question. So now I did some research and I was split on the SSV and extreme-q. I went with the extreme q because I've always been interested in the bag. Does anyone have good advice and reviews non bias please. I'm open to any information you can give. Thanks! Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. If you want versitility, go with the EQ. It can do both bags and whips pretty good. It's also got a slightly more sophisticated control panel and a remote. Solid, all-around vape. It's really a vape that is decent everywhere but excels no where.

The SSV is the bigger hitter IMO. It only does whips, but it provides very big hits. The SSV was my first vape. It aso can vapoour-bong pretty well if you get an adapter. The SSV is definitely the more durable of the two.

You can't go wrong with either honestly. If you want the ability to do bags, the EQ is the way to go. If you want a bigger hitter/ better whip vape, the SSV is what you want.

I'd also consider giving the HerbalAire 2.0 a look. It does bags better than the EQ IMO and it also can do whip (not as well as the SSV). It is also better than either the SSV or the EQ at vapour-bong since it can be directly plugged in. It also has a pretty cool heating system, don't need to rind your weed. It's similar in price as well.

3. Dbv.. A little cheaper just as good IMO

4. Thanks for the info.. now you have me second guessing. See I love harsh/heavy hits as sick as it sounds lol. I like the feeling of smoking for that very reason.. Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app