Okay, for the last time... Do you read on the fuckin pot?

Discussion in 'General' started by Boosh, Aug 26, 2008.

1. This is the 3rd time Ive had to redo the post cause I fucked up the other two...

SO the question at hand is stated, "do you read on the toilet?!" When Im takin a dump I like to have something to read, so most of the time I do. But, when I dont I end up texting people and whatnot. Wierd huh? Im hungry.

2. hells yeah man. Who doesn't?

I have my weed mags by the toilet for just the occasion.:)

3. If I'm not reading, I'm playing some game on my cellphone. Gotta keep myself entertained, ya know?

4. HAHA me too man, and I got some skate mags, a few playboys, espn mags. The cabinet under my sink is actually a hole full of magazines with a few cleaning supplies in a corner :)

5. yea i had my post all typed out then it got deleted and i couldnt find the thread again . . .
    thought a moderator went all AK-47 on this badboy

aaaanyways. . .

i got my high times and my copy of show magazine right next to my revised edition of Hamlet. . .

something for everyone

[​IMG]

6. Hah Nice, hot bitches... Sorry, I mean ladies :)

but maan, I made the post twice, then I forgot to add the poll BOTH TIMES! For some reason GCs been runnin mad slow for me lately... Anyone else havin this problem?

EDIT: I just wanna say, I have NEVER been this skeeted/high/drunk before, mainly skeeted more than as fuck, my pupils are like fuckin dinnner plates

7. I read magazines, high times playboy fo sho

8. i like to read a book or magazine lol

9. No, I just generally like to take a quick dump, wipe my ass and get the fuck out of the therebefore the smell gets overpowering.

10. dont you love when you take a shit, and wipe. .

and theres nothing there?

its like "fuck ya good to go!!"

:yay:

11. That my friend is known as the ghost shit.

12. All the time!

Which is why I'm usually in and out within a few minutes.

13. i listen to music or maybe go on the 'peuter

but usually just hat act of moving a bowel is enough to keep me entertained

14. girls don't do such things....

15. always. sometimes i even stay on it for longer cause im at a good part in the book, lol. :D

theres nothin more relaxing in my opinion. :smoke:

16. so what do you ladies do that takes so much time in the bathroom?

i mean. . i have my ideas. . .
    :rolleyes:

17. holy fuck. I'm in love with those perfect titties

18. enter Chris Swanson

19. well actually every girls bathroom has a secret door, to an underground chamber...

i've said to much
    :bolt:

20. Hell i'm on the shitter now, lol.