Ok...Zolipdem..i got a quest that needs some exp. users.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Aesthetic816, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Hey guys.when i started taking zolpidem.....I was seeing the hallucinations and all that weird shit that was happening...but now..6 months later...no effect..the only thing i feel is that i am more awake..and my coordination is a bit off...like i cant walk in a straight line...but no visual effects or the feelings back when i first tried it....but ne way....i took 30mg today of the stuff and it didnt do anything...i am in this state of full awareness...just with bad coordination..so yea..am i gonna have to go up to 40mg..to get that feeling back?

I dont wanna go wacko after taking 40mg and keep control over myself...idk i do know that this is all stupid...but thats my only question will raising itfrom 30mg to 40 mg do it? or no?

2. Okay, The same thing happend to me after I started taking ambien. Good hallucinations, and very euphoric and fun. But then after about 6 months I actually felt more awake then before I took it, and couldnt go to sleep. I did research on it a lot after that to see wtf the deal was, but it is normal your body builds a huge tolerance to the shit apparently, and makes it to were you have to take a couple weeks off after taking it for awhile is what some people said to do. But I dont use it recreationally or anything (I have insomnia and havea a prescrition) but is fun when you get a high off something you were gonna take anyway.

3. lol thanks...yea i use it to go to sleep/rec. fun heheheh but dam a couple of weaks to wait...looks like im going cold turkey with yet another pill .. lol