ok whats up with that

Discussion in 'General' started by HelloFriend, Sep 24, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. On Youtube and even on Facebook I see some people (some certain nationalities) writing stupid shit into comments like : "kkkkkkkkkkkkk" "hhhhhhhhh" and some more simiral stuff... like what the .... I think its retarded and if here happens to be someone who writes like this (which I hope not) , I would like to ask: WHY? why in the fuck are u writing like that? its retarded and gets kinda annoying seeing this everywhere... even when they try to laugh , all they write is "hhhhhhhhh" . dumb.

2. Hhhhhhhhhhh.

3. yea... D:

4. Nah, I really don't know why they do that but I noticed it usually to be foreigners that I would assume don't speak English do it. Or another thing is that our computer Doesn't have international languages programmed so that's why it looks like 'kkkkkkkk' or 'fffffffff'

5. Never saw that before...

6. I've never seen it. Sure i'm going to come by it like a million times aftet reading this though.

7. [quote name='"smokenchill18"']I've never seen it. Sure i'm going to come by it like a million times aftet reading this though.[/quote]

Haha happens to me all the time.

8. jjajajjajajajajjajajajajajajajjajajajajajajajjajaja

Brazil.

9. Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhat are you talkkkkkkkkkkkkking about?????????????????????????

10. They probably put in about the same amount of thought and energy that you did making THIS thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.