ok what is recommended

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by foolcoolguy, Feb 1, 2009.

1. ok for first time on shrooms, is like 1.75 or 2g of dried white shrooms with some gold flecks good?

2. have you tripped on anything else before? because with only 2g your only going to feel like your ABOUT to trip. which pissed me off the first tiem i shroomed(well thats all we could find lol). i dont think ull get any hallucinations from that. 3g or higher youll prob see some awesome colors and patterns.

if your asking if your gonn be safe and are going to be able to not have a bad trip that overhwlmes you, then yea that amount should be good. but id go higher if you want to feel really good.

3. .5 gram is the recommended dosage dont take more than 2 grams and dont always belive what you hear, taking an 1/8 will make you sick in some scenarios!

4. Don't listen to this guy.

I'm on shrooms right this second and i'm getting madddddd visuals and all that love shit.

howmuch i had you say?

that's it.

5. #5 supernothing351, Feb 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2009

well how much did u take? i guess in my first post i forgot to say that everyone has a different tolerance for shrooms. 1 dosage might affect two people differently.

all i know is that when i shroomed we took around 2 grams of psilocybe cubensis the first time and all we did was almost triped.

man i want some mushies right now

6. I say take an eigth. Go with it and have an amazing 1st trip. I did, and it was my best trip to date.